Re: [IP] Pumping and Surgery

 From: Jennifer Sutherland <email @ redacted>
* Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 00:28:33 -0700

> Heck of a commute...I hope someone will help you though, not cool to be
> on your own after a surgery and I go to see my neighbours after they
> come out to help with the house and all, Good luck luv.
> Jenny S.

I have been making a list of possible helpers, but I am holding off until I
receive via snail mail the package that the surgeon's office told me on 6/30
that they would mail to me. The weekend and possibly the 4th will delay
that. I do know that they intend to keep me overnight in the hospital after
4PM surgery, although they usually let "normal" people go home the same day.