Re: [IP] ladylike

In a message dated 7/2/00 8:41:35 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sara, that does it--you've inspired me! To heck with public
 decency! I'm gonna go swimming, and if I have to violate a few laws
 to disconnect without hitting a bathroom, so be it! (Er, will you
 maybe contribute to the "Bail Out Jenny N." fund if I get arrested or
 anything?) >>

Or ... you could do as I do and put your towel over you before reaching your
hand up under your swimming suit to connect/disconnect.

Jan (and Elvis)