[IP] ladylike

Jenny wrote:
> My guess is that Sara wears a MiniMed, so she needs (or wants) to
>  disconnect when swimming.

yup...when I go in the water I dont wanna have to worry about no $5,000 piece
of equipment, let alone having to worry about it stretch out my already
stretched out bathing suit and creating any extra drag when i do what passes
for swimming...

>In any case, I'd say she wins the title of
>  "Ms. Most Unselfconscious" about her pump with her
>  sticking-her-hand-up-her-suit antics. :-)

thank you...thank you....I accept the tiara with pride, being the "queen"
that I am.

Now I want you ALL to know, that if my underwear was bunced  up under my
skirt, i WOULD NOT dig that out!!!  There are limits to my
unselfconsciousness....Dr. POnder likens the pump to a dog, I tend to think
of it as my third arm...I just have to do what I need to do for my third
arm...can't clip it's fingernails, though I have considered painting it with
purple nail polish...