Re: [IP] Need to know the name of the things to keep insulin cool

I think I mentioned the Medicool insulin protector-

It freezes and can hold 2 vials of insulin, and comes with a second freezer
thing so you  can switch in between without having the insulin get cold while
waiting for it to freeze.  It keeps the insulin cold for up to 16 hours.  I
used mine on a trip to Alabama when it was superhot, kept it in the trunk of
the car when we were away from the car, and it kept the insulin nice and cool
all day long.

Hope this helps.

aka Mouse