[IP] Pump names

On the "naming the pump" thread...if you get a little time on your hands &
would like a good chuckle over the creativity of those who've been
assimilated, search back through the archives on the website for the past
threads on pump names.  A few times over the past year (probably before
that...but I wasn't here yet to know!) this has become a really fun topic to
be batted back & forth...amazing the number of directions people's minds
will take, when confronted with the challenge of naming a constant
companion!  :)

Dx 12/27/85
Dis 8/23/99

P.S.  As a D pumper, I had two to name.  Since I'm very "color-oriented" in
my way of organizing life - I have Sylvie (she's currently on duty & lying
here next to the computer...more than once I've put her there, then tried to
pick up & walk  away with the mouse instead!), & Bleu (yes, that's the
correct spelling) - named for both his color & my favorite salad dressing
that causes my husband the Nutrition Nazi to roll his eyes & make that
charming growling sound in his throat!  :)