Re: [IP] ladylike

At 12:29 AM -0400 7/2/00, email @ redacted wrote:
>oh pooh - go for it - slide your hand up there and do what ya gotta do...I
>have been doing it all week, in front of family AND strangers!  Or would you
>prefer to let Disetronic, diabetes and your fear of what other people "think"
>(for lack of more politically correct word), stop you from having fun?

NOPE! Sara, that does it--you've inspired me! To heck with public
decency! I'm gonna go swimming, and if I have to violate a few laws
to disconnect without hitting a bathroom, so be it! (Er, will you
maybe contribute to the "Bail Out Jenny N." fund if I get arrested or

>Or put the site in your leg...no digging for the disconnect, but then you'd
>have to deal with different strange looks...Personally, I put it on my
>stomach, hip so I dont get weird tan lines

Heaven forbid--can't stand that Sil outline on my thigh. If I'd spent
a little more time on the Ski machine, I might have been brave enough
to try a tankini, thus easing the disconnect problem. <sigh>

Thanks, Sara!

Jenny (who hears the echoes of the suffragettes ringing in her ears)

Jenny Nash
email @ redacted
Type 1 diabetes since 1/31/73, pumping on a D. since 10/3/95.