[IP] Need to know the name of the things to keep insulin cool

Hi , I have seen somewhere on the list someone was talking about how
they keep their insulin cool when they go on trips. I believe it started
with a f I can not remember what it was called. I'm going on a trip on a
motorcycle and need something to put my insulin in that keeps it cold
for a longer period of time.
                                  Thanks you,Tammy