[IP] sharks

morrisarmy - whose name is NOT amy, despite what it looks like in my

>  Do any of you think that maybe some people throw things in posts
> on the list throw an idea or comment to the list just to watch
> everyone tear it up like a piece of meat going to sharks?????

as one guilty of just such chumming of the seas, so to speak, I have to say
that sometimes this place needs a good stir...i mean, really, how many times
can we battle it out over how stupid doctors can be, which pump is "better",
and discuss how grodddy breast sites are?  LOL