[IP] ladylike

Jenny writes:
>  I guess I could disconnect, although I wear a one-piece
>  suit and sticking my hand up my bathing suit leg hunting for the
>  tender isn't my idea of ladylike behavior. :-)

oh pooh - go for it - slide your hand up there and do what ya gotta do...I
have been doing it all week, in front of family AND strangers!  Or would you
prefer to let Disetronic, diabetes and your fear of what other people "think"
(for lack of more politically correct word), stop you from having fun?

Or put the site in your leg...no digging for the disconnect, but then you'd
have to deal with different strange looks...Personally, I put it on my
stomach, hip so I dont get weird tan lines

Sara, who sticks her hand whereever she needs to, when ever she wants much to
her mama's dismay