[IP] Thirsty question

    I don't think you'll want to make the trip to Northern Minnesota for our support
group meetings.  The hospital cafeteria food was adequate but, not really worth it. :)

    We were told the new sets would probabley be out within 2 months.

    Before I went on the pump one symptom of HiBS was waking up thirsty. I have no
symptoms of low blood sugars.  Well, now that I'm on the pump, I wake up thirsty every
morning and my BS are great 80-120. No, I haven't been high in the night, I've tested.  I
drink alot of water all day long - I quite pop.  My kidneys are fine.  Any ideas why I'm