Re: [IP] How long can one keep humalog in the pump?

Hi Yall
Just a quick comment on humalog in the heat.  I just had the problem of
humalog that went bad due to the heat ( I think ).  Sugars were ok on
day 1 of reservoir. That afternoon I went and worked in my attic (very
hot in Florida).  Day 2 sugars all over the map and not able to explain
why.  All carbs counted ok.  Site looked great and not bothering me.
Tolk endo of this and he explained that it may have been the heat
affecting the humalog.  Not a definate answer but I decided to change
the reservoir and site and low and behold sugars under control again.
So in my experience humalog doesn't do well with heat.  But again YMMV.