Re: [IP] Lite Syrup

I was the one that posted about the lite syrup. Not Amy. You must have been
looking quickly at my email address. email @ redacted .
It is not sugar free! And  it has half the calories as regular syrup and
only 26gms of carbs as compared to the 50 something of regular per serving.

Do any of you think that maybe some people throw things in posts on the list
throw an idea or comment to the list just to watch everyone tear it up like
a piece of meat going to sharks?????
Slow down and really read what you post before you send it.  You might end
up making sense or even actually answering the question that was asked.

Oh I just read that and I sound like a total b***h. Better go check my bg.
But it is what I wanted to say.