Re: [IP] my thoughts on Dr Ponder's analogy

I sure hope you gulped down that chocolate bar with something a little
faster, like a regular soda? :)

I'm also hoping that you're feeling a little better by now (23 minutes after
your post).

I also agree with what you said, children must be taught/explained on their
level, and I think the good Doctor made a good analogy that children can
understand, without putting a negative feeling toward pumping.  (at least
most children associate good and happy times with dogs, and not associate it
with being a drag)

Just my extra 2 pennies.

aka Mouse