[IP] Regarding TX

Jan thank you so much for that post!  Although after 25 years I am fairly
healthy and not anywhere close to getting a tx after reading all the posts
regarding tx and anti-rejection drugs I was wondering what it was like.  I
don't remember who it was on the list that had had the tx that posted
recently (sorry) but he was talking so highly of his transplant that I was
wondering if he was typical or just lucky.  I'm glad to hear that his
response was a typical one.  I'm not rushing out to jump on the band wagon
with this latest attempt at a cure but it is sounding better and better.  I
guess getting a tx is like diabetes, the old info is out of date and it
really is getting better and easier to live with.

Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas
       The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored,
       because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.