[IP] Canadian Transplants

The transplant in Canada I think is human cadaver obtained islet cells which
they place in the liver, I know that lab transplants were done under the
capsules of the kidneys but I think the Alberta group puts the cells into
your liver. You need anti rejection therapy after this. You must continue
the therapy or you will have nasty effects of the cells producing antigens
that attack your own body (graft versus host disease). personally, if that
matters to anyone but me, As much as I hate my diabetes, I'd still prefer to
have it rather than face a lifetime of antirejection drugs. The pump has
made a big difference in my life and I have my life back thanks to my pump.