: [IP] Re:sil sites

I use my outer thigh. About 4 or 5 inches south of my inguinal fold. This is
visible and doesn't move much when you walk. So it is comfortable. The
inside of the thigh moves too much when you walk or stand so, if you're not
used to it can be annoying. Lower down on the outer thigh and he stuff in
your pockets rubs against your sit., not a good feeling. butt sites need to
be really hip sites so you can see them, unless you are double jointed.
Where do you live in NJ, I used to live in Bergen Co.