[IP] Re: set sites

What do you use for the side of the legs?  I have had
some luck with using SILs on the legs but I am not
sure that it is best to use them there?

I use different infusion sets for different sites:
"Rapids" for my
upper hip,
"Classic w/ wings (Butterfly?)" for the upper stomach
region or
'midriff' and the
"Sillhouettes" for the side of the hip or abdomen
   If you have all the body fat of a greyhound=none,
the teeny 6mm
rapid is good
for you skinnies. I've the Viking build with a lot of
muscle and yes, a
bit of
adipose tissue...LOL.
Jenny S.

email @ redacted wrote:

> for some reason, i can only use my abdomen.  it's
rather scarred up
and seems
> tired, but when i put the sil in my hip, it gets
jostled around a lot
and i
> feel uncomfortable ( i can feel it, while i cannot
feel it in my
abs).  also,
> i find it very hard to disconnect when it's "back
there" on my hip;
it's so
> much harder to see.
> just my experience!