Re: [IP] Re: are there any good lancet devices?

Try the softclix from Accu Chek.  It has eleven depths to adjust to.  It
costs a whopping $30 but you can call or email Accu Chek and they might send
you one for free, especially if you use Accu Chek products.  We have the
Penlet PLUS and it doesn't seem to bother my two year old, but we just got
the softclix and have been using that instead.  However, the softclix does
make a very loud click when used.  But this probably wouldn't bother you.