Re: [IP] headaches

Ruth Schneider wrote:
> does anyone suffer from headaches that are possibly diabetes related?
> if so, when do they occur, when high or low?

I sometimes get a headache a short while after bgs come up from a hypo.
I get tension headaches not related to lows also so it might be
coincidental.  Even thought I have no consistent hypo symptoms, I still
get the headaches sometimes.  The fact that it reduced my hypos is
just another reason why I love my pump.