Re: [IP] infection-need advise

Hi Ted, I accidentally deleted the message referring to Jessica being cut
from Medicaid in Texas, but I remember that you're name was on one of the
messages.  Maybe you could pass this along to everybody..I'm new to the
group, and can't remember how to post a message! I live in Texas, and I'm on
the CDIC (Chronically Disabled and Ill Children's Services), which only lasts
until you're 21 yrs. old....you get cut from Medicaid at 19, but this program
covers all medication.  Here's the number:  1-800-252-8023.
Sincerely, Jasmine