Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

ONe thing I must say is that when i got the pump i could only get that one
nice color of off white.. Which i am happy with  but one day when i sent my
pump back for its 2 year check i kindly taped a message to the pump asking
for a clear one  ( I did not really think they would give it to me)  BUT
what ya know i got my new CLEAR pump and now can see the amount i have left
without taking the cart. out.  ha ha  right then i made my spare white pump
my back up and have had the clear one on ever since  ha ha..

PUMP color is not the great thing about pumping, But its sure a perk  ha ha.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted