Re: [IP] Color of the Pump

In a message dated 7/31/99 4:29:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  know their are three options from both manufacturers on pump colors.  I
 also am aware this is a personal preference but, I would like to hear from
 the group on why they picked the color of pump they did.  This is my
 informal survey before I decide on the color of my pump.  Thanks
I wear a MM507C and picked the blue.  I find that blue is a soothing color
for me and I liked how it looked compared to the charcoal and the other
one(name escapes me now).  So I guess basically it just tickled my fancy.