Re: [IP] transplant

Tony,  Where did you get your info?  Mine is different.  I have read about an
80% success rate.  This sounds pretty good to me.  I would want to go to the
Univ. of Minn. because they have done more of these than any other place in
the world.  I have never talked to anyone who just had a pancreas transplant
however.  The people I have talked to had to have the kidney transplant too.
I don't need the kidney, but I know that curing IDD would stop the
deterioration of my body caused by this disease.  I have few complications
now but I have had IDD for 39 years so I feel the secondary complications are
likely.  ellen