[IP] Supplies Arrived

Greeetings Lori-
Well everything you sent arrived safely and I just wanted to thank you again and give you a great big hug.  People on this list are certainly easing the stress in my life - for a few month's at least, I know I'll be able to keep my pump.  I am amazed at times at how unresponsive my family members are to my dilemma .  They hear me talking but offer no assistance.  I know I'm not their responsibility, but I think they just have no idea what a state of panic it puts one in to be so dependent on something and fear that you're going to lose it for lack of $$ to buy supplies.  This list has been great, yet I know I won't feel any sense of security until I can somehow get a steady supply source.
I can only imagine what's going through the heads of the powers-that-be when they refuse medical coverage to those who are disabled for ANY length of time.  Oh well maybe these laws will change.(but not if some of my relatives have anything to say about it LOL!)

At any rate, God bless, and thanks again.  Every little bit means one more thing I don't have to buy.  I can't imagine what those Russian kids go through - no way out. I lose a lot of sleep over it.

Bye for now.