Re: [IP] loss of medicaid

Hi Doreen!
When was it decided that Jessica was not disabled?  I think I've lost the thread here.  Yes, you can appeal the decision, and I know a great disability advocate who works all over the US on just such cases.  She's my cousin's wife and her fees are set by the government to avoid abuse of folks like us.  Might be worth a call.
Brenda Plecha, 295 Orchard Hill Place, Novi, MI  418-375-5373 (Business is called Disability Services, Inc.)
Please keep in touch about what's going on with your kids.
Dianne