[IP] Testing One, Two, Three...

Hi David-
A million thanks for the package!  And I'll have to go see if I have any glucose test solutiond.  If I do, it's probably old, but I'll check it against one of my own non-exposed strips or maybe my back up meter.  Will let you know.

I really appreciate your efforts on my behalf.  I try to explain to others how I'd really be up the creek 'without a pump' if not for the folks on this list.  Big sloppy (diabetic) kiss to you David.