Re: [IP] velosulin HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is site degradation?  What does it look like?  I have been using H and
my sites last three days until yesterday.  I was on the second day and
noticed blood coming through the silhouette at the site where the canuylar
goes in.  I immediately changed the site but had highs during the night which
I adjusted for and are have a just OK day.  The site with the problem looks a
little black and blue and raised.  I have taken two showers today using anti
bact. soap and put neosporin on it with a Band-Aid.  Any suggestions??????????