In a message dated 7/31/99 3:57:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< 1) I am slightly hypo-unaware. I sense it most of the time, but if I am
 busy, having too much fun, or under a lot of stress I miss the cues, and can
 go pretty low. How much might this affect my choice to be on the pump? Does
 this influence the basals? >>

I don't know if it is true for adults, but for Stephen(12) he is much more
aware of feeling high or low on the pump, and he has only been pumping about
3 weeks.  I am thrilled at this unexpected benefit of the pump.