[IP] Stages was Who should represent diabetes?

Thank you Sara!!!  You said that very well.  Every time I read a post
saying how controllable and perfect life can be with D, I have to
remember that I felt that way until 2 years ago -- year 27 of diabetes.
I also wished that someone would have alluded to reality at some point.
Instead, everyone in my life , from ADA to acquaintances to doctors to
CDEs echoed that everything would always be hunky dory with tight
control.  WRONG.  A cure is the only way to fix life to be truly
Take care,