[IP] good but bad day

Wow talk about a GOOD/BAD day.
Today started out to be good I went to help the other graduating nursing
students set up for our Pinning and started to feel low before lunch
(around 65 at the time) so we all decided to go out and eat at a new
Restaurant (Firehouse Grill, which was once an old old old firehouse) I was
doing great until they pulled out my meal and sat it in front of me I never
thought they could make a hamburger like that It was about a 6-8oz (i
think) rib eye steak on 1/2 of a home made loaf of bread topped with melted
cheese, bacon, and grilled sweet unions and then topped with the other half
of the bread loaf.. I think i had that covered but then i thought i should
try a "Bulldog" after all it was my Graduation today and my B-day yesterday
why not i thought.. ha ha now for the bad news sugars saying around 300, I
have taken about 25 units over half the day extra to try to get it down but
just checked it still up. AHHHHH oh well after the stress of today it
should Drop...........
LPN CLASSES ARE OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 more year
venting is now over

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted