Re: [IP] camps.... (warning: rant alert!)

Kristin - Were you there when Al Passey was the director?  I hated him - he
actually kicked me out the last year I was there (numerous reasons - all
having to do with food) - and I was CIT in the bunk that his daughter was in
and she was spoiled!

But I have many great memories of Friedman Hall (got my first kiss behind
there!), canoing in the pond and everything!