Re: [IP] Unsubscribe - Vacation - Smaycation

In a message dated 7/31/99 12:14:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Will you people PLEASE STOP sending these to the main list ! ! ! !
 Can't you read the last line?  For sub. assistance contact:
 Now there it is again, PLEASE TAKE NOTE ! ! !
 And I don't get a vacation this year, so there! !
I have to agree George I wonder how many people unsubscribe because of all
the unsubscribe messages we get.  In one day I would say 5-10% of messages
are to change to digest or unsubscribe.  That's a lot when you get 100-150 a
day from this list.  Or even the messages requiring help when they don't
understand how the list operates.  Sure would cut down on the mail to the
whole list if the help was used more often.