Re: [IP] Alex is getting his Blue MM on Tuesday!!!!!/tubing length

In a message dated 7/31/99 12:19:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just for your information, disetronic has a 31 inch tubing with their
 tender/sils.  This has been an ideal length for me and I would think it
 be for children.  I am 5'4" tall.  The long tubing was too long and the
 tubing was too short.  This one is just right for me.  I don't know if MM
 this length or not, but you might want to try it.  ellen >>

Thanks for the info.  Now I can start fighting with the insurance co to try
and get D parts for my MM!