Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

In a message dated 7/31/99 5:40:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  To the adults out there:
 > Do very many of you choose the BLUE pumps for yourself --
 > or do you mainly leave them for the kids.  I kind of like
 > the blue, myself (but I am 47 years old, too).
 Well, I just got my blue pump in March and I'm now 49. Guess it's OK
 for you to do so too! Why not, everything else cmes in "designer
 colors", why not enjoy t if that's what you want?
 > If you don't like the blue pumps, what color do you prefer?
 >  I think my decision is getting down to this now.
 I've always been partial to blue anyway, think it relates to
 the old testing methods I used in the '50s......
Blue pump here and I am 34.  Blue is my favorite color.  Blue car, blue
house, blue carpeting, most of my wardrobe is blue so a blue pump kind of
seemed mandatory.  When I told everyone my choices those who know me knew
exactly which one I would be getting.