Re: [IP] Alex is getting his Blue MM on Tuesday!!!!!

In a message dated 7/31/99 11:16:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< deb ...where in NH do you live?
 we used to live in newmarket and husband is from nashua.
 We're in Nashua.

 geneva wears the short one, but I see the bathroom problem.  did you know
 that there is a medium one also?
 I noticed it on one of the supplies order forms somewhere.  perhaps on the
 MM website.
 I didn't know this.  Stephen uses silhouettes, and I haven't seen them in
anything but 23" and 43".