Re: [IP] Alex is getting his Blue MM on Tuesday!!!!!/tubing length

In a message dated 7/31/99 12:30:19 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  He tried a short one for the first time this week, and quickly discovered
 "short"coming >>

Just for your information, disetronic has a 31 inch tubing with their
tender/sils.  This has been an ideal length for me and I would think it would
be for children.  I am 5'4" tall.  The long tubing was too long and the short
tubing was too short.  This one is just right for me.  I don't know if MM has
this length or not, but you might want to try it.  ellen