Re: [IP] Check out Amira

   thanks for the link..Judging purely from the picture, it looks very much
like a device that Melissa and I "tested" in a market reseacrh panel
subdivided into parents and kids. The kids found it more painful & came up
with a very REAL issue: if the blood needs to be taken from the forearm or
thigh, how do you check an athlete who's all "suited-up" for say an ice
hockey game???....I guess the answer would be that this couldn't be the sole
device used for checking bgs then????....Anyway, still good to see that the
"creative powers that be" are always thinking of a better way to deal with

Regards, Renee