Re: [IP] Alex is getting his Blue MM on Tuesday!!!!!

deb ...where in NH do you live?
we used to live in newmarket and husband is from nashua.

geneva, age 10..on pump since 6/10/99

geneva wears the short one, but I see the bathroom problem.  did you know
that there is a medium one also?
I noticed it on one of the supplies order forms somewhere.  perhaps on the
MM website.