[IP] update- infection-need advise

Hi all,

Thank you all for the help.
My bg this morning was 110 so a lot better.
i am feeling very tired and have an upset stomach but am happy the bg is
down.

I get these infections on a regular basis but don't get quite used to them.
They have taken cultures and my doctor said he can not believe how strong I
am !?!
he says it never shows in my blood I seem to be able to keep it locak even
when looking at it brings out horror in his face.
he says I must have a very strong immuun system or a very strong will.
I wonder, people do call me stubborn, but then I gues I have to be between
keeping up with my diabetes, pump, son and shop I do not feel I have the
energy to be very flexible anymore.
Sorry I seem to be whining, I wanted to thank you not bore you.
Annelies
Mailto:email @ redacted