Re: [IP] (no subject)

In a message dated 7/30/99 12:25:06 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< This really gets me angry!
 Someone just doesn't "get it" that because of better control with the pump,
 she has fewer lows and seizures. Don't they "get it" that without the means
 to get the insulin delivered, she will be right back where she was before
 pump. Somebody at Medicaid needs to be educated!
 Barbara B. >>
 Don't worry , my endo and I are gonna try to educate them. I just gotta wait
for her to come back from vacation.    Doreen