[IP] Russian children

I hope this is ok to post.
My husband and I have three children adopted from Russia and have
been there many times. We sent a fairly large cash donation in
the spring to Russia with these people but cannot send any right now.
So I was hoping some of you on the list would like to help out.
It seems very awful to die from a lack of insulin ( we also have
an eight year old son dxed at age 2).
Thanks for your prayers or help,
Laurie Holtz