Re: [IP] Donating Blood!!?

Michael, I truly believe it has something to do with California.
About a year ago, I called Unique Insulin Pump Accessories.  I kept getting a
phone sex line.  Unique is located in Calif. somewhere.  When I finally got
to them, they were as surprised as I was.  Maybe the phone sex lines out your
way taps in to different lines at random or maybe Calif. is just an oversexed
state.  Very interesting.
It was a unique experience, but women talking sexy doesn't do a thing for me.