Re: [IP] evening highs?

we have the same problem and I just got aggressive with the basals between 8
and midnight.

geneva's basals in the  day are from 0.2 - 0.4  and we are jumping up to
0.7 tonight and I am thinking she will need 0. 8 or 0.9.

good luck..I am tired of testing every hour also during this high night time
period.  (so is she!)
ruth, mom of geneva age 10,  right near you in pleasanton, CA