Re: Subject: [IP] MM vs. D

ruthanne
----- Original Message -----
From: John Bowen and Nancy Morgan <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 2:00 PM
Subject: Subject: [IP] MM vs. D

> One little correction - Disetronics can easily reprogram the pump so that
> bolus increments are anything you want / need.  Jenna's pump is set to 0.2
> increments on bolus, could be 0.1 if we wished.  Also, the temp basal rate
> can be set to be any length of time that you wish.
>
> I'm not sure about the Minimed, but the Disetronic beeps for the bolus, so
> even though the screen isn't backlit, one can easily "count the beeps" and
> both program and verify the bolus in the dark.
>
> Nancy Morgan, mom of a Disetronic and a 10 year old pumper

hi nancy! im geneva, ruth's daughter. The minimed clicks for each .1
bolused, and when it finnishes the bolus it beeps. i have been on the mini
med for a month and my Ha1C has dropped from a 9.1 to an 8.3! i wouldnt give
up this thing for all the N'Sync cds in the world! ha ha! hope this helps.
Geneva Cegelis, age 10