Re: [IP] evening highs?

ruthanne
----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Carter <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] evening highs?

> At 02:48 PM 7/30/99 , you wrote:
> >my first day on the pump (minimed) will be august 8th.    i'm excited,
but a
> >little nervous too!!      my question is i've heard of some people
putting it
> >on the nightstand when they sleep.     i am not a "quiet" sleeper!   has
> >anyone had a kink or accident with their pump falling?
> >
> >since this is all so new to me, i hope it's not a dumb question!!
bear
> >with me.

hi brian! im geneva, ruths daughter. i have been on the pump since 6/10 and
so far, my Ha1C has dropped from a 9.1 to an 8.4 in a month! well, when i
sleep i wear sweats and a tshirt and i just clip the pump to my pants! i
guess getting dressed is the most annoying part. hope this helps! Geneva
Cegelis, age 10