[IP] Water sports and infusion sites

My 10 year old daughter water ski's, knee boards, and tubes behind the boat.
She has a Disetronic, so she doesn't even disconnect for these things.
We've never lost a pump or an infusion site with watersports.  Good luck!
Nancy Morgan

<<I am strongly considering going on the pump.  I have read allot of mail on
disconnecting the pump to go swimming.  I enjoy water skiing and was
wondering is there any water skiers in the group?  If so, I would appreciate
hearing from you to see if you ever have had a infusion site "rip" out when
you fell on the water skis or any other behind a boat water sport?>>