[IP] Welcome!

Hi Joe,
I also go to Bruce Bode (and Pat Richardson) and am so very pleased to be on
the pump.  I learn more about how to use it most effectively every day from
this group.  Do you go to the pump support group held every quarter at
Piedmont?  I have enjoyed that too since I went on the pump one year ago.
Dr. Bode showed the new mini-med glucose monitor at the last
meeting...terrific...I'd love to wear it for the three days to see what my
sugars are doing in between testing but I don't fall into the class of folks
that get to use it first (a special group of Type IIs, if I remember).