Subject: [IP] MM vs. D

One little correction - Disetronics can easily reprogram the pump so that
bolus increments are anything you want / need.  Jenna's pump is set to 0.2 u
increments on bolus, could be 0.1 if we wished.  Also, the temp basal rate
can be set to be any length of time that you wish.

I'm not sure about the Minimed, but the Disetronic beeps for the bolus, so
even though the screen isn't backlit, one can easily "count the beeps" and
both program and verify the bolus in the dark.

Nancy Morgan, mom of a Disetronic and a 10 year old pumper