Re: [IP] Why in digest format

>Hi,  I have been off-line for a few days and when I signed on today I found
>that I was being sent the digest format.   I never received this format
>before and did not request it.    Please change me back to e-mail format.

This usually happens when your mailbox gets filled and any new Insulin
Pumpers messages start bouncing back to our server. To stop the huge flow
of error messages, one of the admins changes your status. Just send a
message to the HELP@insulin-pumpers.org address (see the bottom of each
message) and request that we change it back. Be specific as to which list
you want to be on.

By the way, if you plan on going away for awhile, it is safer to request
that we turn off the service until you return. Then just write to the help
address to get reinstated. Or, talk to your Internet provider about getting
more mail space.

(one of the admins)