Re: [IP] loss of medicaid & congressman help

Greetings-
Just a note to let you know that in my own struggle to obtain supplies I called both the local Arkansas ADA and the national ADA and neither one of them said they could help me.  The woman who answered the phone in AR scrounged up a few test strips for me, and I WAS greatfuly.  It's just that when you use around 300 a month, 50 doesn't last very long.

Dianne -
 who wants to find a way to warehouse pumper supplies and distribute them  (yes, dear this would be a dream come true- indigent with the pump- "my worst nightmare" as one correspondent put it.